Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
Aggregated demographic information about our audience is used in-house and shared with third-party advertising partners. We use log files, like most websites. This includes browser information and traffic statistics. This data is not tied to any individual readers’ accounts or personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information:
No personally identifiable information is shared with third parties, with one limited exception: in situations in which Textploit must disclose personally identifiable information about a user if we have a good faith belief that doing so is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order. Please be advised however, that, although we take technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, Textploit can’t warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
Before we can accept any Content from you now or in the future, please confirm that you have read and agree to this Submissions Agreement (“Agreement”), which will govern any Content that you provide to us that is accepted for publication on the Site.
1. We do not wish to receive or hold any materials from you in confidence. Therefore, you agree that no confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy is established between you and us with respect to your Content. You irrevocably agree not to assert any claim of idea appropriation, misappropriation, or any other similar claims of any kind with respect to your Content.
2. If your Content is accepted for publication on the Site, you can work through our contributor profile page to promote yourself and broadcast your voice to our audience. Please understand, however, that we may publish without restriction other content on the same or similar topics as that of your Content. We make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the nature or level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through our Site, and you agree that we have no obligation to you under this Agreement, or under any law, or in equity, in connection with any of your Content that we may use. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, or fitness for a particular purpose.
3. If you wish to have your Content published under the name “Anonymous” we will still need your real name, address, phone number and email address. Even if your Content is published anonymously, we make no guarantee that your identity will remain anonymous and we disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for any harm resulting from the intentional or unintentional disclosure of your identity.
4. You understand that our Site receives significant traffic and is accessible to anyone on the Internet. You should not provide us with any Content that is private. Anything posted on our Site will be available to anyone on the Internet. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of your Content posted at our Site. We assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from your Content. We are under no obligation to modify or delete your Content once it is posted on our Site.
5. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to (a) edit the Content, (b) supplement or co-mingle the Content with our trade names, trademarks, and service marks and with content provided by us or by third parties, (c) remove the Content from www.textploit.com (d) benefit commercially from the Content and (e) use the Content in various social media campaigns.
6. You represent and warrant to us that (a) you are under 20 years of age and have provided us with your real name, address, phone number and email address; (b) the Content is an original work created by you; (c) you own the copyright in the Content; (d) the Content does not contain any express or implied statements of fact that are untrue, false, or misleading; (e) the Content does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party; (f) the Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or destructive material; and (g) the Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or similarly unlawful material. You will indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
7. You acknowledge that there is no partnership, joint venture, employment, consulting or other such relationship between you or us.
8. The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
9. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired, unless continued enforcement of the provisions frustrates the intent of the Parties.
10. No delay or failure by either Party in exercising any right under this Agreement, and no partial or single exercise of that right, will constitute a waiver of that or any other right. Failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other right.
If you have read and agree to the above Submissions Agreement, you can direct your submissions to textploit.com/submit.
Promotional Use: Author grants to Textploit the right use Contributor’s name, biographical information, likeness, pseudonym and/or image in connection with authorized uses of the Materials, said information to be supplied by Contributor.
Credit, Attribution and Linkings: Textploit shall give Contributor credit in connection with the use of the Materials by identifying Contributor in conjunction with the Materials as displayed on the Site. Textploit shall also provide on the Site a link to the Contributor’s web site and to the Materials, to the extent available, on www.textploit.com.
Term: The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) shall commence upon the date set forth above and will continue until such time as Textploit determines, in its sole discretion, to remove the Materials or, upon thirty-day written notice by Contributor of its/his/her intent to terminate the Agreement.
Textploit shall be the sole owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site and all materials relating to the Site other than the Materials. Contributor shall retain all rights with respect to the Materials which are not expressly granted to Textploit herein and Contributor may exercise, sell, license, or otherwise dispose of such rights at any time.